Saturday, August 24, 2013


2013 Fantasy Football Draft
"Where Everyone's a Friend"
 
      I laugh every year when it comes to my office fantasy football draft. Enemies become friends.  Everyone wants to help each other with the best pick they can make in order to better their team.  One Big Happy Family I tell you....... More like wolves in sheep's clothing!  I have the first pick this year.  So, everyone wants to tell me the best player to pick and why. As if they think that I would really think they care about making my team better.  Laughable!  I play along though.  Act interested.  Then flush every bit of BS they fed me right down the toilet.  I look at the stats, think of the future, and make an educated pick.  Then hope for the best.
     Pretty much the same as I do in business.  I have drinks with my competitors.  Some are truly my friends.  With that said, I would steal everyone of their customers if and when I have a chance.  We talk sports, life, etc.  When it comes to talking business, I tell them most truths.  Just not accurate.  You fooling yourself if you don't think they are doing the same.  They didn't get to their level by being sheep and feeding the wolves. 
     Have a blast at your draft this year.  Throw back a few cocktails.  Not too many.  You might start picking Yankees top hitters for your starting quarterback.  Keep one thing in mind NO ONE IS OUT TO HELP YOU BETTER YOUR TEAM.  When struggling with a pick... Always go with your gut.  You'll make some mistakes, but not near as many as listening to the wolves.  That live by eating sheep..................


No comments:

Post a Comment