Thursday, August 22, 2013

        

             Lets start this blog off on the right foot.  Every opinion you read on here is exactly that.  An opinion.  It's a place for myself and whomever feels compelled to share what makes them do.  What makes you make a decision to move forward with what it is you want or need to do.  Everyday we are tasked with a wide variety of decisions that we choose to make in order to go about the lifestyle we choose to live.  My ideology of what actions I need to take to conquer my goals throughout the day are probably totally different than 90% of the population.  One thing that I am sure is similar, which I think we can all learn from each other on, is that the decisions being made are similar.  What time do I need to set my alarm for?  What will I decide to eat and where?  Will I eat this meal at all?  What time did I leave the house so that I can decide which route to take?  If I leave at 7:20am I'm safe to take the direct route, but at 7:28 it's bumper to bumper traffic.  You get the idea.
           Now keep in mind that this blog is meant to be education by sharing experiences and intellect.  Possibly a day where you need to vent about how someone wanted you to do something, but went about the wrong way of putting you into the action of doing. 
           Lastly what motivated me to start this blog.  I feel that I needed a place to share what makes me want to act.  I am in leadership with my company and want to learn from other ideas on what compelled them into the action of doing.  The way I get one person to complete a task will differ on how his or her same co-worker will want to be asked or motivated to do the action it takes to complete the task.  I love trying to lead in a fashion that people feel a since of belonging and not just part of a machine that completes tasks for others to be successful.  What can I do to make that person want to do and not just be forced to do?  My goal is to create a forum of discussion of ideas and experiences.  Your comments and submissions are greatly welcomed.  No comment or submission will be too short, too long, wrong, or right.  Accomplishing a goal is the ultimate reason to do, but how you go about it sits an infinite number of actions to do it......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment